Home Selling Process
Getting a signed contract is a great accomplishment, but that's only half the journey. The typical home sale today involves more than 20 steps after the initial contract is accepted to complete the transaction.
A real estate professional can provide the experience and local knowledge to guide you through the entire process, and selling your home within the ideal time frame and at the most effective price point.
Much of what needs to be done before the closing is the responsibility of appraisers, loan processors, attorneys, and inspectors. My role also includes coordinating those responsibilities, helping to ensure that others do their jobs promptly and correctly.
Many steps between contract ratification and closing involve the cooperation of both buyer and seller, and attentive real estate professionals on both sides of the transaction will troubleshoot and keep everyone on track.
When choosing a Real Estate Agent to represent you in the selling of your home, it is important to do your research! Schedule a meeting with your potential agent and ask questions such as:
- Will he/she be active in the selling of my home?
- What advertising opportunities will I be offered?
- What is his/her knowledge of my neighborhood?
- What have past clients said about their experience?
- Does it seem like he/she is looking out for my best interest?
The following is a sample Marketing Plan by Cindy Petty in order to demonstrate the superior service we offer.
Maximize your profit
- Prepare a comparative market analysis of comparable sold properties to help determine the value of your home
- To generate the maximum interest and profit, I am a Certified Negotiating Expert
- Offer suggestions to enhance your property through staging in order to receive top dollar
- Offer updating advice to increase maximum profit
- Feedback will be given after each showing
- Recognizable yard sign with brochure box
- Professional photography
- Just Listed Postcards are high gloss and full color
- Professional full color brochures are placed in the home
- Features on websites including cindypettyrealty.com, trulia.com, realtor.com
- Feature home spotlight on realtor.com, which appears first on home searches on AOL & MSN for the area
- Feature home spotlight on cindypettyrealty.com
- Builder & Agent Special Events held at the house
- Open House opportunities available upon request
*Listing your home with Cindy Petty does not guarantee that your property will be advertised in all of the above manners. These are listed as advertising opportunities frequently used by Cindy Petty.